My girlfriend is a drama queen. I feel she is a freeloader, a moocher, and a lazy bum who's depleting my life. she clings to me 24-7. If I say, "Let's take some time away from each other," she refuses. The longest she's gone without seeing me turned into hell, I have work but she doesn't seem to understand all she asks is to hang out at a restaurant or mall. and she ends up hanging out with another man, she then decides to call me when her new date bails on her.
I know she loves me unconditionally, but I can't support a drama queen forever. Please help me break up with him kindly, without creating resentment and anger. —Feeling Guilty but About to Explode!
Please: Get rid of her! There's no way to detach a Drama Queen without causing pain.
How to Remove a Drama Queen:
1. Put on a pretty frock and say: "Let's go out to dinner!"
2. Call a taxi. Choose a famous restaurant. Order the ₦ 100,000 tasting menu.
3. After dessert, when the check arrives, tell her royal highness, er, you that you wish her a long and happy life, pay for dinner—it's over. she will work his anterior (oral) sucker at top speed, jabbering excuses.
4. On the way home in the taxi, she will declare she loves you "unconditionally." Never mind. Just flick her off at his parents' house. (she'll be surprised to see boxes of her bongs and belongings stacked in the yard. There's no need to explain that you arranged for friends to pack his things while you were at the restaurant. Just say, "your highness, the only thing you love unconditionally is your self.")
5. Ask the taxi driver to honk the horn as you drive away. It's your first moment of delicious, glorious freedom! (The wound will itch as it heals, so do not let the Drama have a sequel.)