DIMMA UMEH: ON SKINCARE ROUTINE
04 Jan, 2019 1:13 PM
Dimma Umeh is a Nigerian beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger who gives insight into her life as a Nigerian and shared the most amazing beauty reviews and we certainly love her amazing and ever beautiful skin.
Finding that perfect skincare routine can be really tricky and when you find it eventually it certainly feels like you hit a jackpot .
When you have great skin and a glowing face it just gives you all the confidence you need all day long.
Dimma Umeh is a Nigerian beauty,fashion and lifestyle blogger.
One thing we certainly love about her is her amazing skin glow just before her makeup, keeps us investigating the type of air her skin comes in contact with everyday because it certainly doesn't feel like the same air that touches mine.
She has shared an amazing line up of products that you can use to get that flawless skin whether you are breaking out or just trying to keep that skin looking great.
- BLACK SOAPS
Dimma recommends a few black soaps asides from the regular and popular Dudu Osun.
Black soaps are used mostly by Africans and come with an extremely large range of natural products that give you the best results most especially if you are looking forward to having an evenly toned skin.
- BLACK SOAP WITH ROSE PETALS BY NARGANICS
- KAEME ADINKRA BLACK SOAP
- Natural Nigerian Lemon grass and Eucalyptus Black Soap
- BOLDEN SKIN CLARIFYING CLEANSER
- BOLDEN CLEAR SKIN CLAY MASK
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITY MUD FIRMING TREATMENT
- QUEEN HELENE GRAPE SEED PEEL OFF MASQUE
- BOLDEN BRIGHTENING GLYCOLIC ACID TONER
- BOLDEN NIGHTTIME REPAIR SERUM
- NIVEA SOFT REFRESHINGLY SOFT MOISTURIZING CREAM